Here are some ideas I have in mind for our outdoor wedding reception. Each photo in this collage is numbered:
1. One large tent with big dance floor. Some tables but not too many as it will not be a sit down affair.
2. Silverware in individual envelopes was an idea I liked for the food stations. Photo from Martha Stewart living
3. Tree trunks will be wrapped in white lights and there will be lots of candles to set a romantic tone.
4. Would like to rent some outdoor furniture like this to create comfortable lounge areas on grass.
5. A picture of the grassy area where the party tent and ceremony will be.
6/7. An arch adorned with flowers and white wooden chairs for the ceremony. Unity candles on each chair instead of a fan.
8. Drink stations will be set up with possible signature drink, silver buckets of white wine, beer and beverages for people to help themselves. There will be a separate bar area as well.